Thursday, September 20, 2007

A day in Elgin and Princess Wishes





It has been a busy week so I am a bit behind, not that I have had much to say lately anyway. My husband would probably disagree with that. Saturday after the soccer game we loaded up and went down to Elgin to visit my mom, grandma, aunt and uncle, cousins and their two girls. My cousin and his wife brought their bounce house (thank you!). The kids loved it, almost as much as mooing at the cows. It kept them busy most of the afternoon. It was nice to get to visit with everyone, although we were completely worn out by the end of the day.


Sunday Olivia, my stepmom and I went to see Princess Wishes at the fair. It was a lot of fun. It actually kept Olivia's attention for the whole show, which is pretty impressive for a young three year old.

No comments: