Saturday, September 29, 2007

Things that make me smile



It makes me so proud to see my kids playing together well. They found a computer game they can play together. He uses the arrow keys and she uses the space bar (to jump). They cheer each other on and laugh the entire time. How cute.

Here is another funny Olivia story. The other day we were eating Blueberry Almond Crunch cereal for breakfast. She picked up a piece of it and said "Look Mommy. I found a human". Trying to hold back my laughter I said "No baby, that's an almond".

On a side note, Logan did very well in his soccer game this morning. He had a great time, and he is getting better every game.

The picture of Olivia is right after she had her hair done today. They washed, cut, and styled it. She loved every minute of it.






No comments: